Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7 Years Younger


I remember receiving an email from the Good Housekeeping website promoting the free trial of this book. The agreement was to keep the book for 21-days and send it back if you weren't satisfied with it. If you wanted to keep the book you would start paying installment payments of $9.47 or make one full payment of $37.95. I started out placing my order for this book, but stopped at the payment section (All I did was fill out my name, address, email and zip code information).  A confirmation link was sent to my email anyway without my debit card input. It took about two weeks to receive the book.

7 Years Younger is targeted to women in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and up. It aids women in constructing a 7- week plan to help them look and feel 7 years younger.  This book has received an outstanding review from Dr. Oz, and actual people have followed the 7-week-anti-aging plan, receieving outstanding results.

Honestly, I have had an interest in beauty and health for some years now, so a wide-part of this book, I already knew. I can say that this book does recommend specific products and  recipes to use and make that are beneficial to the 7-week plan.  I gave this book to my mother who is 53 years old, and less educated on health and beauty information. She loves this book, and finds it very helpful; as in most of the information is beneficial to her age group. If I didn't know a lot about the information, I would find this book very helpful as well. I can say that this book sums of everything that you need to know. Bottom line,  7 Years Younger is a great investment, and my mother can’t put this book down.

Here are some links to alternatives to books like 7 Years Younger.
1001 Forever Beauty Tips :Click Here!  
Reverse The Aging Process & Extend Lifespan: Click Here!
*E-Book*The True Beauty Promise:Click Here!   

 **Great Christmas Present; Gift Wrap Available through Amazon Link Below**
You can pre-order this book through Amazon (Link Below) for $17.95. The title will be released on January 1. 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment