Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OLAY & I
I have had my fair share of Olay Products, but I am only going to do a review on three of them. I purchased these products at my local CVS. The products from the Regenerist Line are targeted for older people; they are anti-aging products, but they were beneficial to me as well.
The Olay Professional Pro-X is a spin brush with 2 speeds & is used for exfoliating. I am not that into exfoliating brushes,  but I did have the Neutrogena Wave when the hype was out. I saw visible results with the Neutrogena Wave, and some with the Olay brush as well, but once again I'm not that into brushes so I can't compare it to other leading brands. I chose to use other facial products over this brush. *shrugs* I was basically using it just to use it, but the quality of the brush is great. **Once again the Regenerist Line IS marketed to older people, and I don't have aging issues like them**

The Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion System is a two part kit with Lactic Acid peel activator & microdermabrasion treatment with derma-crystals.
 This was my first experience with a little lactic acid, nothing about this product was unbearable to me. Before I purchased this product I looked at  some reviews & some people were saying that they couldn't take this product on their face for the time recommended. (The only sensation I felt was a warming sensation.) After using this product the skin definitely has a glow. I will honestly say that the glow didn't last that long, maybe a day,  but I put this product down and moved onto actual chemical peels. This kit is a good start though.

The Olay Regenerist Detoxifiying Pore Scrub is great if you're looking for a light cleasner. This cleanser is clear & slightly pink with red beads in it. Not hard or abrasive at all, very gentle and refreshing. I don't have problems with pores, but one of my sisters did & she found this product useful. Also I always found myself reaching for this cleanser, as you can see I'm almost out.

No comments:

Post a Comment