Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Soap Reviews
Canus Goat Milk Soap
I already have a review on my blog about this soap, Canus Goat Milk Soap. I use this soap on my face and body. Because it contains lactic acid, this soap is great for evening out your skin tone.  It has a creamy lather and smells great. It is gentle enough for the whole family to use. The bars last do no melt like some other soaps tend to do.


Kojie San Soap
      

 I only brought Kojie San soap because everyone was raving about it, but to me this soap was very harsh and drying to my skin. I only let it sit on my body for a minute, and the next thing I knew I had a dark spot on my arm that looked burnt. I hated this soap & I brought it in a pack of three so the bars are just sitting in my bathroom. The best Kojic Acid soap to me is Diana Stalder’s Kojic Acid Soap. It took me about 3 applications to get used to the tingling that I experienced, but after that it was a piece of cake & I was able to let the soap stay on longer and longer each time. You can really see results, lightening of dark spots and even tone, with this product after continuous use. I only used both of these Kojic Acid soaps on my body.


After I fell in love with the Diana Stalder Kojic Soap, YOU ALREADY KNOW my PRODUCT JUNKIE SELF brought the Diana Stalder Black Soap AND the Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap. These soaps are the shizzzniieeee. The Diana Stalder Black Soap is very mild, and I received lots of compliments on my skin; everyone said it glowed.  The Glutathione soap  has the same effect, but it took a little longer for me to see some results. All Diana Stalder soaps do seem to melt fast, and the bars do not last that long. I only used these soaps on my body.

Black Opal Pre-Fade Complexion Bar
I used the Black Opal Pre-Fade Complexion bar on my face and body. I think the bar is just for face use, as the bar is quite small, so if you are using it on your body then you will constantly be buying more soap bars. This soap is good for exfoliating. I didn't see any noticeable results though, but I can tell it was doing its job when it came to removing dirt and impurities from the skin. Make sure you apply a moisturizer after using this soap, it is a little drying.




Green Tea Herbal Soap
The Green Tea Herbal soap is a nice gentle soap to me. It main ingredient is Green Tea, a natural antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from the aging an damaging of free radicals. This soap lathers well & the bar lasts a long time. It also has a nice smell, is very refreshing and has a pretty green color.

The Magical Glutathione Whitening Soap is a great soap if you are dealing with acne or an uneven skin tone, whether on the face or body. This soap does what it claims to do & fast. I have no cons.

The Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, I loved. It’s very gentle, smells great, and leaves you with a refreshed feeling when you’re done using it. It’s a glycerin-rich facial bar that contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners.  My skin did look healthier with consistent use of this soap.

Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap, Magical Glutathione Soap, & Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar
CharginValley Rhassoul Yougurt  Soap- When I say you can smell these soaps through the box, I mean it literally. The mailman wanted to keep the box in the truck with him all day. These soaps SMELL SOOOO GOOD & are great for the targeted issues that they claim to correct (Its toning action revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores & it is enriched with moisturizing yogurt that hydrates, soothes, softens, and rejuvenates the complexion). I brought sample bars of these two soaps along with the Body Sorbet Sugar Scrub which is the best and also SMELLS SOOO GOOD. The sample bars lasted longer than I thought they would, they do tend to melt a little fast though. It does not cost a lot to purchase the bigger size of these soaps, and the bigger sizes are huge.

Makari Exfoliating Soap. This soap can be harsh, be careful. It is a wonderful exfoliator. Exellent. This soap does what It claims & you will see results. It’s the only product that I have used from the Makari Line, the other products have too many scary reviews for me to try them. I did purchase the Makari Body Milk and never used it because I kept seeing horrible reviews about it. I can say that Makari does have nice packaging to their products.

Black Soap Lick Me All Over

Original Black Soap Lick Me All Over. As a person of a dark complexion, you just can’t go wrong with purchasing black soap.  Black soap is great for almost every skin issue;  From acne to uneven skin tone. This soap is a great light exfoliator and made my skin very soft. I used it all over.

The African Formula Soap are the best. I love products with those good ingredients. This soap is the Olive Butter Soap and Green Tea Leaves. It smells great of course and is very moisturizing. Good choice for people who love natural products

Olive Butter Soap & Green Tea Leaves

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Soap
    Natural handmade soap for sale. Buy homemade goat milk soap for smooth, soft, silky skin that feels youthful and rejuvenated. Best goats milk soap online
    http://gorgeoussoappp.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete