Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CO-WASHing...
Co-Washing is a term that may sound foreign to many, but the term is definitely not complicated. Co-washing is simply defined as washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo; also known as conditioner washing. By co-washing your hair, you can minimize breakage, strengthen your hair, and cut down on frizzness. Co-washing also helps promote thickness. You can also co-wash hair extensions  I co-wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week with a cheapie conditioner from local stores in my area, but recently I have been purchasing them in bulk from Amazon.com, simply because I use this product a lot. My staple brand of conditioners comes from the Herbal Essence Line (Wonderful Smell).

Two Herbal Essence Conditioners that I currently have (You can definitely notice that I use them):



Amazon Links to Bulk Buying of Herbal Essence Conditioner: Three Pack 23.7 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment