Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Naked: Naked Juice
When I die I want to go to Naked Juice Heaven; literally. I know many of you have ran across those smoothie recipes for great skin or for better health, and cringed when you got to the ingredient list. If you are like me, just thinking about walking around the grocery store finding all the right ingredients & getting home and turning my kitchen into a zoo while in the process of making the smoothie, turns my stomach. Naked Juices and Smoothies are the best alternative to problems like these. The prices for these drinks starts around $3 in most grocery stores. Each recycled-made bottle is packed with fruits and/or vegetables, along with other ingredients that are beneficial to your overall health. The variety of flavors that Naked Juice offers is endless.
Click Picture Below to see a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment