Thursday, November 8, 2012

BOB SEW-IN STEPS.
I did a sew-in on my sister today, and I decided to take pictures of all the steps. I'll try to make this post brief.
The hair that I used for her sew-in was Janet Collection Perm Yaky 10-inch & Sensationnel Bump Collection Hair 8-inch

I  glued the tracks onto a Styrofoam head that was covered with a plastic bag & a spandex cap. The plastic bag was just used to keep the Styrofoam from from sticking to the cap. I put the 10-inch hair in the front & the 8 inch in the back.

To cut the hair, I pulled the sides to the front & put the back into a ponytail. Then I cut above the ponytail holder, positioning the scissors at the bottom and cutting up.

This is the result. After this I cleaned up the bob & curled it. Unfortunately,I don't have pics of the cleaned up/curled bob. I took pics, but some how they were erased or either didn't save.

This is a front picture of the bob, and a  picture of the bob taken off of the styrofoam head. Please disregard the face of the styrofoam head; My little cousin does her "makeup" when she comes over

This is my sister's natural hair and her braid pattern. There is a braid going around the perimeter of her head.
I sewed the cap, with glued tracks on it, onto the perimeter braid.Then cut the remaining of the cap, where the leave out is.

The Result.
I will include more pics in a later post after I put highlights in her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment