Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GLYTONE

I wanted the Retexturize Glytone Lotion and the Retexturize Glytone Exfoliating Wash so I decided to just get the KP Kit (Unfortunately I do not have Keratosis Pilaris so I can’t give you any review on that) which also included an exfoliating poof. The main ingredients in these products are Glycolic Acid, which is good in exfoliating dead skin cells and smoothing out rough areas. I did notice a difference in skin texture while using these products, and I also noticed a more even, brighter, creamy looking-skin tone. The lotion was quite strong though. You have to be careful, as it can burn the skin; wouldn’t recommend using it while the skin is very dry. You will run out of the wash before you run out of the lotion; even though they are about the same size. These products will work well on areas that tend to get a rough feeling (i.e. feet, elbows , and knees). I only used these products at night time. The label on both products does tell you that this product contains AHA’s, and using sunscreen & wearing protective clothing is essential when using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment