Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FUN EXFOLIATION: CURE AQUA GEL
 I know many people who find it hard to be consistent with a skin care regimen, and the only way I can help them become consistent is by creating a regimen with "fun" products. One step to a skin care regimen is exfoliation. Exfoliation is simple way to remove dead skin cells from your skin, resulting in a fresher, brighter, even complexion  & should be done once or twice a week depending on your skin type. For the exfoliation step I recommend Natural Cure Aqua Gel. This exfoliator is a top selling product from Japan  that is made up of 
"90% revitalized hydrogen water, natural plant extracts from aloe vera, gingko, and rosemary, and is free from preservatives, fragrance, artificial coloring or alcohol."
If you have a dull skin tone, enlarged pores, or blackheads, this is the product to run to. All you have to do is apply a quarter size amount of this product to a clean face, rub, and watch as dead skin balls appear before your eyes. This product is great and gentle for pre-teen and teen skin-regimens; as they find it simply amazing!
I borrowed my cousin's hand (She loves this stuff, 15yo) and snapped some pictures of this fun, cool effect.

 This is my second time purchasing the Natural Cure Aqua Gel. The first time I purchased it, I spent $50, but you can get it for $39 at Amazon.com (Link Below). An alternative to this product is the Aloette Restorative Enzyme Peel that runs around $39 also.

No comments:

Post a Comment