Monday, October 22, 2012

TOP 3 FACIAL CLEANSERS

1. Canus Goat Milk Soap
Canus Goat Milk is a great smelling natural soap that contains Lactic Acid, which helps even out and brighten your complexion. It lathers well & is very very creamy. This soap is highly moisturizing, and removes impurities and makeup without drying out my face. It is gentle to use for the whole family & comes in different scents. The company also makes Goat Milk Lotion. A bar of this soap lasts a while and it is not an expensive investment.I find myself reaching for this bar a lot over my other facial products.

2. Clear Essence Blemish Control Wash
This facial cleanser is perfect for anyone of color.This product controls bacteria & oil buildup which helps prevent & get rid of acne. This wash feels very gritty, but nothing harsh. One of the main ingredients in the facial wash is Salicylic Acid. There is a slight-tingy feeling when this product is applied to the face, but nothing major. Another good thing about this product is the fact that it contains sunscreen, so if you have trouble remembering to apply sunscreen this product will be beneficial. I have never had problems wit acne, but this product helps for those occasional bumps that pop up every now & then. My older sister is acne-prone & I always find this facial wash missing from my bathroom because of her (It works excellent for her). The cost of this product varies, but I've never seen it priced above $15.

3. Murad Essential- C Cleanser
This cleanser came out of the Murad SunUndone Kit that I purchased on Amazon.com. After seeing all the positive reviews I decided to give this product a try. The kit guarantees results in 2weeks & in 2weeks I saw a brighter complexion & I also noticed that the dark circles around my eyes had started to disappear. The Essential-C Cleanser is the first step of the Murad SunUndone Kit. The product is clear with tiny yellow beads embedded in. Also, one main ingredient in this product is good ol' Vitamin C. The price of this kit was around $30. (Yes, the items are small, but the kit will last; as I have had this product for 2months & only used about half of each item.)


No comments:

Post a Comment