Sunday, October 21, 2012

   *Singing* It's my blogggg & I can post what I want to. Post what I want to. Possst what I want to. I welcome all viewers & view-ettes to the blog of junk. At the age of 19, I can honestly say I am a product junkie when it comes to makeup, hair&skin care, vitamin supplements, and loads of other products that are beneficial to our health or a enhancement to beauty. Other than honest product reviews, my blog would consist of post relating to the basics of healthy living, exercising and eating nutritiously. I am an aspiring medical esthetician anxiously waiting to finish up my years at Georgia State University to enroll into the Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, but my second interest/love & college major, is Sociology; Leading me to  also indulge you into sociological topics, experiments, and statistics that i find interesting and beneficial to your 'nogging box. With that all being said, let the blogging begin. 
                                                                                     You are now Junkin' with Ice! <3


     

No comments:

Post a Comment